Sunday 9 September 2012

Bad day, bad week...

I am having a bad week,... not only a bad week but I am slowly realizing a lot of things are wrong in my life... I mean, I am working so hard to get to a place financial where I can be comfortable, not only for me but for my daughter. I am barely getting any sleep ever... on top of that, my  "love" life is a mess right now. It has been crazy messy. It's hard to make grown up decisions sometimes when feelings are involved. I think I am hard to understand as a person because my reality is often too hard and selfish? I am not sure, but I am realizing that I have a different way to see things and when in my process, I end up hurting the people I love. All this stress is wearing me down but I am trying to look forward in life. I don't want to give in to depression. I have to be strong for my daughter.

I am just exhausted, both physically and emotionally. I want to get to a place mentally where I can feel rested and serene.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts :)